If you want your birthday to mean more than just a day that comes along every year and forces you to eat more cake than you wish you had, then consider donating your birthday to Together! ACT Now. We love cake!
- Below click: "Become a Fundraiser"
- We will help you set up a peer-to-peer donation page on our website. -Don't worry, we've done all the heavy lifting, it's easy.
- Consider raising an amount that relates to a certain number of shows. So, if each show costs $185, then maybe try to raise $555 for 3 shows (or how ever many you think you'll be able to)
- Once your page is set up you will receive a direct link that you can send out to people.
- You post away on your social media / send out emails / hold lemonade stands / run a marathon / have a cake eating contest / what ever your imagination can strum up to get people to check out your page and donate in your name to Together! ACT Now.
- Look on the left of the page and click any of the social media icons to be taken to those sites with some helpful text and links already created for you to help get the word out!
- Let's say you're turning 26. A good way to market it is, "It's my 26th birthday, so donate $26 dollars in my name or maybe $260"
- You will be able to see everyone who has donated and we will send your donors a tax receipt. -yes, we are a U.S. 501(c)3 non-profit, therefore all donations are tax-deductible- remember to tell your donors that their donation is tax-deductible.
- At the end of your birthday, your friends have all helped out a worthy cause, you feel great, your friends all view you as a charity superhero,Together! ACT Now will be able to help even more people, and it didn't take anyone very much work at all!
- HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY
If you would like to hold a physical fundraiser please click on Volunteer.